Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art work on US Authentic A-2

SPAD

New in Town
IMG_0675.jpg
I shipped my A-2 to Jerri Bergen at Victory-Girl.com at an airport in southern California. We had talked on the phone and did some E-mailing. The artwork is fantastic and the turn around time was great. Needless to say I really like the picture, and of course the US Authentic A-2 in medium brown goatskin. The fit and detail are really nice. I'm going to try and get a closer picture of the front of the A-2. I can tell you that the color is lighter then a Cooper, and seems slightly lighter the a Gibson & Barnes seal in goat. Positively happy with the jacket and service from US Authentic. And of course the superb artwork SPAD:eusa_clap :) :)

SPAD

New in Town
Sharpetoys, mailed the jacket on the 8th of Jan. and had it back on 20 Jan. That was only 12 days and that included the shipping time. I sent the jacket UPS ground and they sent it back insured USPS which was faster. In between they sent a picture of progress and asked me for any modifications. Very fast service and really nice people to deal with. They also have the jacket on thier website, Victory-Girl.com, under "apparel". As you can see I am very happy with the painting and the quick turn around. SPAD:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace