Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Assistance if you please.

Papabear

New in Town
Gentlemen,

Thank you advance for any assistance you give. Last night I stopped by the Observation Bar to extend my personal greetings. In my post I shared that period suits are extremely difficult to track down give my size. While not extremely overweight, years of lifting weights and working out, has given me some difficult dimensions. On top of that, gravity has really taken a toll on middle age spread. Oh well, my dimensions are 50-51 chest, 44-45 waist, 30 inseam. I stand 6'1", 250 lbs:eeek:. Are there currently made suits that or some vintage location that could help me out?

I really enjoy seeing everyones' high style suits and hats.

Thank you, once again

Rich

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I think you will probably have to go the custom (bespoke/MTM) route for your size and style preferences.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
... Oh well, my dimensions are 50-51 chest, 44-45 waist, 30 inseam. I stand 6'1", 250 lbs:eeek:. ...

Oh, you're just a "little" guy. :D My dimensions are 58 chest, 50 waist, 34 inseam, with a 20 neck and a 40 sleeve. I stand 6'-6" and weigh in at 360 lbs. Try finding something that fits off the rack at this size. [huh]

I've had great success with custom/MTM suits. I've found that they can be very reasonable in price and the fit is excellent. There are several threads on the forum that discuss in detail the various vendors that do excellent work.

Papabear

New in Town
Oh, you're just a "little" guy. :D My dimensions are 58 chest, 50 waist, 34 inseam, with a 20 neck and a 40 sleeve. I stand 6'-6" and weigh in at 360 lbs. Try finding something that fits off the rack at this size. [huh]

I've had great success with custom/MTM suits. I've found that they can be very reasonable in price and the fit is excellent. There are several threads on the forum that discuss in detail the various vendors that do excellent work.

Compared to you, I am a tiny tot. You certainly are a long drink of water; and I thought some of teammates we big.:eusa_doh:

Maybe we need to start a big man's thread...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80