Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

I hate this heat. Makes me horribly ill, but I'll still take it over trudging my pick-up truck through 2 feet of snow, and bundled up in enough winter clothes to start a Salvation Army.

It's much more fun cruising the station wagon with the windows down :)

Flipped Lid

One of the Regulars
I can't wait for fall. I love the warm days and cool nights that require a light jacket. Brown County, Indiana, an hour south of where I live, has some of the most beautiful fall scenery in the Midwest. Once we have a good frost and the bugs are all gone, I look forward to loading up a daypack with a couple of sandwiches and a few bottles of water and tromping around the woods for a whole day. I like taking walks in the last hour before sundown. The best time of the year here is from late September until the first snowfall. I wouldn't care if the temperature never got above sixty degrees.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
So is this thread complaining about good weather. Just enjoy it. The cold dreary, nasty weather be coming to you soon.
There's nothing dreary and nasty about this:
4347058272_1130051ced.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Now, now, why do you think I wanna move south so badly?
Tom, you'll have to apply for a temporary visa before you can move here, but I can help with the application. Jackie applied for her NSC (Naturalized Southern Citizenship) when she moved here from Milwaukee in '83. She lived under a temporary visa until she finally received her citizenship year before last.

AF

Not even a little bit! I hate snow!

Not my idea of fun at all lol
SnowDay12-9008.jpg

True...... but you know you'll miss the snow a little bit.... :D

It's funny, she and my parents probably crossed paths. My family lived in M'waukee in '83. I sure would appreciate your help with the application lol
Tom, you'll have to apply for a temporary visa before you can move here, but I can help with the application. Jackie applied for her NSC (Naturalized Southern Citizenship) when she moved here from Milwaukee in '83. She lived under a temporary visa until she finally received her citizenship year before last.

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael