Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

earl

A-List Customer
Starting to cool down here, low 90's.
And the trees have started to drop leaves.
No that's not autumn, they need to be watered.
Is it wrong to look forward to fall, because you have a better fall wardrobe than summer? ;)
No, just a side-benefit. But, what can I say? Like the wardrobe which stays in the closet til there's a chill in the air. Earl

Last edited:

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm still living in shock a bit. It's raining. :rain:
How it forced it's way through the heat I don't know. Nor do I care.
:biggrin:
Congrats on the rain. :D

Stiffness of joints is rather a year-round albeit intermittent thing for me already.
I'm sorry to hear that, Earl.. :(

Fashion-wise, cool weather months are my favorite. Can't put on my camel hair or wool sports jackets or my sweaters
Yes! :thumb:

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You will see him soon then sitting down for tea with you:

OK, as long as he brings you along. :p

5186584939_fb1b5c399d_z.jpg

Fiona

New in Town
I love the fall too, especially that sweet spot when you can wear warmer clothes but don't really need a jacket yet, fabulous!

Justin B

One Too Many
I am now prepared for driving in cold weather again. After 8 hours of contorting, sweating, bleeding and swearing...the Jeep now has a functional heater core. It's actually easier to replace an engine than a heater core. That said, I didn't break anything while doing the job which was surprising. Only things non-functional are the radio (I forgot to plug a wire back in), and the AC (Have to go have it re-vacced so I can charge it ).

Great:
EU is sending Gypsies.
James is sending Hippies.
Suddenly the Grim Ripper sounds like a good company - at least he needs no "special" care. :D

Gippies? :p

Roberto Firpo y su Orquesta Tipica -- Violines Gitanos (tango)
(Gypsy Violins)
Buenos Aires, 1930

[video=youtube;lShKgdHAqlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lShKgdHAqlk[/video]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo