Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbigirl - Injured In Auto Accident (Update: & On The Mend!)

Hondo

One Too Many
Barbigirl said:
Thank you first to my best and dearest friend Scotrace for pulling everyone together for all the warm wishes. I am so deeply touched by wishes here and snail mail. Much appreciation to all.

Typing much work w/two broke arms somore via scott while focus on rehab.

Well well well look what the cat dragged in lol
A big smile and best wishes, hang in there, nice to have you back!

Kishtu

Practically Family
scotrace said:
She is progressing remarkably rapidly. Whizzing around the hospital in a wheelchair, tormenting her assigned help with Dr. Pepper demands, and making all the interns proclaim undying love.

Barbigirl, seriously, next time you see a cute intern just smile your lovely smile and say hello - you don't need to go to these lengths to get his attention! lol

Glad you are starting to feel better. Thoughts and prayers from deepest darkest Cornwall from Kishtu & Bertie Wooster, and a few cyber-purrs at a healing frequency from three hefty felines.

freebird

Practically Family
Hi Barbie,
likewise, I haven't got to "talk" to you on the lounge before, but Ialso send best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Tony

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Barbigirl said:
Thank you first to my best and dearest friend Scotrace for pulling everyone together for all the warm wishes. I am so deeply touched by wishes here and snail mail. Much appreciation to all.

Typing much work w/two broke arms somore via scott while focus on rehab.

Good to see that you are up and doing better. I'll continue to hold you and your family in my prayers.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Happy, and relieved, to see you are doing better. You know, there are ways to deal with two broken arms and the keyboard...
bigkeys_w.jpg

Just hook up your laptop to that!

Thankful for your continued recovery!

Dear Barbigirl!

I join with the others to continue to encourage you to recover quickly and follow the doctors recomendations.

I join those that continue to ask our heavenly Father to continue in His grace and mercy to you with health and healing and to guide the hands of all in attendence.

We all send our Love and best wishes to you.

Sincerely,

D

DeaconKC

Give yourself time to heal thoroughly! Be patient, it will come. Meanwhile, you are in our prayers.

Sachet

Familiar Face
You've been in my thoughts and prayers. So glad to see you feeling well enough to be online once again. Best wishes for a rapid and smooth recovery!

:)

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Barbi,

I almost did not believe my eyes seeing your own first post - great news!
Still I wish you rather a complete recovery instead of instant returning to work - healing takes time. This is what I keep telling my grandma who had an eye operation on Saturday and recovers amazingly quickly and stays now with us - encouragement and proximity of beloved ones helps.
Solidarity of the Lounge also, as it seems;) .

All the Best.

Tom

Rufus

Practically Family
Barbi!

Welcome back Ma'am.

You are foremost in our thoughts and prayers, for a full, and speedy recovery.
I hope and trust you are surrounded by love and attention.

Thanks again to Scott for keeping us updated.

Love and best wishes from London,
Rufus

moustache

Practically Family
I came to this post late as i've been away and so very busy these last few months.Horrifying to read of such news but happy indeed that she is doing better and progressing.
Glad to hear you are back Barbigirl!!

Jim
Vancouver,Wa

MagistrateChris

One of the Regulars
Here's hoping and praying for a full recovery in the shortest time possible. Last summer, during a moment of what can be best described as a temporary lapse in sanity, I ended up on a backboard as a trauma patient, and had to have my left arm re-built. 2 plates and 15 screws. best advice is to listen to your terapist and actually follow the exercies routines. It speeds the recovery process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot