Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Hercules Jacket

Just saw the pictures on BK's Facebook page of the eagerly anticipated reproduction of the 1930's Sears Hercules horsehide jacket!
Looks great so far! Lots of details that mirror the original!

I'm really interested to see the Kelso on a body!
It looks great on the ground, but I want to see it worn....
Come on Andy, model it for us!!!!
OR Better yet....
New owner, Show yourself!!!!

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I deleted my post because I attached a photo which I posted some time ago of me trying on the Rainbow Country. I tried to remove just the photo since I already posted it here but somehow could only do so by deleting the entire post. As said the Rainbow Country is a perfect fit and don't wanna be bothered with the measuring etc. Besides I love Rainbow Country's leather and colour and I don't have to wait 18 months+ to get it.

zhz

Practically Family
I deleted my post because I attached a photo which I posted some time ago of me trying on the Rainbow Country. I tried to remove just the photo since I already posted it here but somehow could only do so by deleting the entire post. As said the Rainbow Country is a perfect fit and don't wanna be bothered with the measuring etc. Besides I love Rainbow Country's leather and colour and I don't have to wait 18 months+ to get it.

I agree that Rainbow Country one is a great jacket. But it is not easy to buy their product outside Japan, also in UK, the extra cost is much higher than China...

Fair enough! If I could walk into a shop and pick any of these versions up, I would have as well. That wasn't the case 2 years ago when I first spoke with John about this style of jacket. I guess I tapped into a zeitgeist. Because now, we have choices. I love when people have options and choose based on their preferences.

zhz

Practically Family
Fair enough! If I could walk into a shop and pick any of these versions up, I would have as well. That wasn't the case 2 years ago when I first spoke with John about this style of jacket. I guess I tapped into a zeitgeist. Because now, we have choices. I love when people have options and choose based on their preferences.

GW one looks really great in pattern, detail etc, but I don't like the leather he used on this Imperial, it looks too new? too shiny? It just not kind of leather I like.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Finding the right width and length is easy. It is the width of the sleeves that is the problem for most Asians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21