Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can Anyone suggest a travel jacket?

tntxfour

New in Town
Hello. Can anyone suggest a good lightweight travel jacket? I am looking at the Beretta Safari jacket as an option. I would like lots of pockets, but not too many pockets to where I can't find anything. Thanks in advance.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Look at the Tilley travel jackets on their website (tilley.com), particularly the Different Drummer Legends Expedition Jacket. They list several styles of jackets on their website. I have several Tilley hats which are the very best. If I traveled more than I do, I would have my complete travel wardrobe from Tilleys.

http://www.tilley.com/thumbnail.asp?catId=13&gender=m&extractBy=CategoryId&id=9

rumblefish

One Too Many

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Second Duluth...

Good company, good products. They have a few variations on their "Presentation Jacket" that might fit your requirements.

tntxfour

New in Town
All excellent suggestions! I really like the Tilleys, but they are probably a bit over my price range.

I saw a jacket by Woolrich Elite they called the Algerian Field jacket which looks promising. Has anyone seen one of these in person to comment?

tntxfour

New in Town
All excellent suggestions! I really like the Tilleys, but they are probably a bit over my price range.

I saw a jacket by Woolrich Elite they called the Algerian Field jacket which looks promising. Has anyone seen one of these in person to comment?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy