Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can you guys help me identify the brand of this motorcycle jacket?

kenadams

New in Town
IMG_8214.JPG
I have tried to figure out what brand this motorcycle jacket in grease but can't find exactly what brand it is. I would love some help. (Jeff Conaway's jacket) The best I have been able to find is a Sportclad. It is close but I haven't seen one with the black snaps. It has a high change pocket like a Sportclad and zippers on top of the arms on the sleeves. The belt looks like it was removed. The lining was grey on it from what i could tell on the inside. Gold zipper. I would think Talon. I would appreciate any help. Thanks so much. Always loved this jacket. I want to try to find one just like it if I can. Thank you guys so much for your help.
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg
6.jpg.jpg
2.jpg.jpg
3.jpg.jpg
4.jpg.jpg
5.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

kenadams

New in Town
Thanks guys. It is hard to tell bc a lot of it looks like a sportclad but the lining is different and the black snaps. Maybe it is a later model Sportclad like late 50s or ? Mine is quite short too.

Could also just be something made by the costume department drawing on sportclad, et Cetera ..

Yep, they'd often modify the jackets for the screen. Brando's The Wild One jacket, for instance, doesn't have a lining.

kenadams

New in Town
Good point. I never thought of that. Makes sense. I hope it still is a off the rack jacket bc I want to get one just like. Im going to keep the dream alive. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy