Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chinese Nationalist Army (KMT) fur hats.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I have a Nakata IJN officer's visor cap. I got it on eBay from a seller in Taiwan.

But when do you wear it?

The best thing about the caps you put me onto is that it's pretty safe to assume the Japanese don't make them from dogs, and I don't want to support anything made from dogs.

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Go buy it and post pics!

Remember not to put the ear flaps down until at least -20C ;).

I'll never use the flaps! I just want to wear it when I'm wearing my AVG M442a!

-20C? I'll be indoors by the fire, with a brandy!

Usually at the local militaria show I go to and sometimes sell at. Actually I have a somewhat varied collection of military headgear. Among them a couple of pith helmets, a repro M1884 French Foreign Legion kepi, an Argentine Army colonel's hat and a couple of Russian hats as well as a Royal Navy visor cap.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Usually at the local militaria show I go to and sometimes sell at. Actually I have a somewhat varied collection of military headgear. Among them a couple of pith helmets, a repro M1884 French Foreign Legion kepi, an Argentine Army colonel's hat and a couple of Russian hats as well as a Royal Navy visor cap.

Pith helmets! You've got me thinking that I need to start another thread...

Some of my collection. :p

CAM076911_zpslus0jqqs.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo