Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas hats

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Post your Christmas hats here!

Christmas2008001-1.jpg

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^^^
Yes indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! I always thought this season was about fun, enjoyment and having a Holly Jolly time. :D :D :D ;) ;) I wear no black arm bands this time of year.

BTW I think your hat is very nicely done
icon14.gif

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Just realised Daisawaguy already had the same idea of a christmas hat thread, yesterday. Isshin den shin :D

Forget about the other thread!

"]

billysmom

One Too Many
Dreispitz said:
Just realised Daisawaguy already had the same idea of a christmas hat thread, yesterday. Isshin den shin :D

Forget about the other thread!

"]

Love the bells 'n' braids! I'll bet there's a very happy sound as you ride. (Or are they LIGHTS???)

Sue

Dreispitz

One Too Many
billysmom said:
Love the bells 'n' braids! I'll bet there's a very happy sound as you ride. (Or are they LIGHTS???)

Sue

They are lights, Sue.

the picture was taken after a Christmas dressage quadrille, a few years, ago. All the riders and horses wore that kind of gear :) That was fun!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Major Moore made this one for my Dad. I think he will be pretty jazzed on Christmas morning. Thanks Mike, the Duke woulda wore this one.
wheeler005.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
handlebar bart said:
Major Moore made this one for my Dad. I think he will be pretty jazzed on Christmas morning. Thanks Mike, the Duke woulda wore this one.
wheeler005.jpg

:eusa_clap

What is the braided thing at the back? A spare hat band?

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
:eusa_clap

What is the braided thing at the back? A spare hat band?

Yep, it's an extra horsehair band. We covered all our bases. The hat has a standard thin ribbon and he can mix or match with the calvary cord or horse hair band.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
When I saw it in the shop I was sure you would love it.
Hope your dad wears it well!!!

Thanks. I was over at his place today and in his living room that is a shrine to everything western he has a full-sized poster of John Wayne wearing this same hat. I got a feelin he's gonna go ape s**tlol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy