Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cigarette Holders

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
Hello there! I did do a search for this topic, but I don't think it was really working properly so... if this has been covered before I do apologise, and hopefully my post can be moved into another thread?

I'm off to a burlesque night in April and I'd really love a cigarette holder to finish off my look, and because I'm fed up of the tobacco smell on my fingers - but I just can't find one! I've had a look in a few shops locally but most of them are fakes for fancy dress, eBay has a few... but I'm not really sure what I should be looking for.

Does anybody have any suggestions of where I could buy a nice one? I'd need them to ship to the UK.

Thanks very much ladies and gents :) xx

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ebay has tons.

But I have found they make it very difficult to search for them, as so many people call a case a holder, or a canister a holder, etc.

So, go to collectibles, then Tobacciana, and search for "cigarette holder vintage" and that will get rid of a lot - but you will still have to look through a lot of crap to find something nice. Here's some examples I found in a quick Google search:

images
These shorter ones, usually amber or Bakelite, are usually used by men.

Here's a nice exotic ivory one:
images

A nice collection of vintage holders:
images

An gorgeous set of holders for different sizes of smokes, in enamel:
images

A collapsible one with its own case:
images

Sincerely-Dee

One of the Regulars
miserabelle said:
Hello there! I did do a search for this topic, but I don't think it was really working properly so... if this has been covered before I do apologise, and hopefully my post can be moved into another thread?

I'm off to a burlesque night in April and I'd really love a cigarette holder to finish off my look, and because I'm fed up of the tobacco smell on my fingers - but I just can't find one! I've had a look in a few shops locally but most of them are fakes for fancy dress, eBay has a few... but I'm not really sure what I should be looking for.

Does anybody have any suggestions of where I could buy a nice one? I'd need them to ship to the UK.

Thanks very much ladies and gents :) xx

Depending on what length you're looking for, I once saw a packet of holders being sold in - dare I say it - Poundland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael