Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Civilian A-2 (What happened to the thread?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Civilian A-2 (temporary removal).

Sadly this was a potentially excellent thread and a GREAT looking jacket with some unusual features. Unfortunately there are a 'few' immature members who feel in their wisdom that they have a 'right' to come in, make snide remarks and sabotage such a thread whether by premeditated 'intent' to cause harm or through immaturity and ignorance.

If you as a member feel that this is 'acceptable and justifiable' behaviour, and cannot comprehend 'why' a thread such as this 'Civilian A-2' was 'put on ice' due to the beginnings of 'another bun fight' then the Fedora Lounge is definitely 'not' the place for you.

To those members who feel that snide remarks and baiting are acceptable in here, then start "shaping up or shipping out," because it just won't be tolerated. Think of this as a private club with rules of civility and etiquette. Those that behave as gentlemen and make a positive contribution through shared knowledge and constructive feedback with their fellow members in a civil manner are welcomed with open arms. Those whose intent is of a lesser nature are not welcome.

Start behaving suitably, as befitting members of this club.
End of matter gentlemen.

***This very interesting thread will be reinstated when we can devote the time to sympathetic subediting - thankyou ***

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
I didn't know Paddy as the last time I looked at it it appeared to be quite civil, hence my question. It was of interest to me because the jacket used to belong to me at one time and I was in a dialogue with the new owner regarding the jacket. Prune it and if possible bring it back as there were some great shots of the jacket being worn and some good comments. Thanks for taking care of us Paddy, this is another reason why it's a nice place to hang your hat (pardon the pun).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot