Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

College Football!

panamag8or

Practically Family
AlanC said:
Doesn't Florida already have two losses? It's hard for me to keep up with the bottom half of the division.

Ouch, that hurts.lol

If Florida wins out in conference and Tennessee loses again, UF goes to Atlanta.

spiridon

A-List Customer
This weekend shapes up to be another great weekend of football in the SEC. I haven't made up my mind 100% on whether to attend the LSU/Auburn game......it should turn out to be a real slobberknocker....but this one may be more fun to watch from home (I MUST be getting old!:eek: ). Bama enters a tough row of games.....and they DON'T look to be ready, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

.......and Arizona State is STILL undefeated!! 7-0 :D

spiridon

A-List Customer
I guess I'm just lucky to have a friend who is a season ticket holder with a couple of extra tickets for each game.:) No doubt, LSU tailgating and gametime (at night) are great experiences!

I would REALLY love to go see the game this week.......but I am just plain tuckered out! I need a nice "quiet" weekend so I can get some things done before my trip to DC next week.

.......another great game (SEC) of course will be the KY/FL game. I wish LSU had won last week for various reasons.....ONE of which is the fact that it caused the AL/TN game to get bumped to being the "early" game.

Tommy......we GOTTA get our schedules together at some point so we can be at one of the LSU games at the same time!:) .......perhaps at the BCS Championship??:D :D

Hondo

One Too Many
Did any one catch Nevada at Boise State, a 69-67 in 4 OT thriller?
This was insane game, too bad there had to be a loser. Same goes for Hawaii at San Jose State, wow I like football but not the overtime, once or twice is enough! Bring back tie games.

panamag8or

Practically Family
spiridon said:
Tommy......we GOTTA get our schedules together at some point so we can be at one of the LSU games at the same time!:) .......perhaps at the BCS Championship??:D :D

That won't matter after the 1st Saturday in Dec.:D

Hmm... I'm in some sort of pattern here.

RedPop4

One Too Many
I have two tickets for the Louisiana Tech game, but I'm taking my family to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra that night. I'm going to give Michael the tickets.

I MIGHT try to go to the Arkansas game since that's on a Friday afternoon (day after Thanksgiving.)

Devo

New in Town
So much for the mighty Bulls of South Florida?
30-27 loss on the road to Rutgers?
Bye-bye BCS.
Good news for all of the one-loss traditional powers (USC, LSU, etc.)
Things can fall into place for them to get back into the race.
I can't see Ohio State or Boston College going undefeated.
And if Kansas stays undefeated (which they won't - they'll lose to Colorado tomorrow) they better not be in a BCS game because that team is horrible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda