Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Communicating with Aero for USA Buyers

bicktrav

New in Town
I just want to chime in here to endorse further endorse Insurrection. I placed an order for my first Aero last week with them, and Wade walked me through the entire process. He jumped on the phone with me several times and guided me with fit decisions, color decisions, liner decisions and on and on. Anyone here in the US thinking of getting an Aero should absolutely give Insurrection a call.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just wanted all our off-the-rack and custom buyers to know that we're getting 20 new Aero pieces in this November. This will allow us greater off-the-rack sales in Aero 1930s Slimfit Halfbelts, both in heavy black FQHH and in heavy brown FQHH with OD green stitching! We're also getting our usual great Aero Cafe' Racers, also in heavy black FQHH and heavy brown FQHH / OD green stitching, with shoulder gussets that eliminate the full-action back!!!

These 20 November pieces will serve our customers very well, both for off-the-rack purchases and for fit jackets so that we're sure that our full-custom customers get the exact fit that they desire!

I'm working with a number of you on custom pieces right now...we'll get those fully spec.'d today and to the Aero factory by the end of the week!

www.insurrectionvintage.com

Edward

Bartender
IMG_0742.jpg

Nice lining! Looks like a thicker one - what is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy