Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daisy Buchanan Under the Weather

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hello All,

In case anyone is wondering where Daisy is, she is in the hospital with a Crohn's flare. Many of you know about her work with Crohn's related causes and her particularly difficult case that she battles daily.

I've been going to see her everyday, and would be happy to pass along any well-wished to cheer her up and to aid in her recovery.

We expect her home in about a week.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I was actually wondering where she was this week!
Tell her I hope she feels better soon. Poor dear!
Nikki

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Please say hi for me, and also express my sincere wish to see a picture of her, in her hospital bed, with wingtips sticking out the foot.

:)

Katie Brookes

One of the Regulars
Oh no! I am sorry to hear that. I hope she feels better soon. I admire her strength and optimism so much, and to go through all that she does and still be so consistently glamourous and graceful, well, it amazes me. Send my best wishes, even if she is just away a week that is long enough to miss her!

Hondo

One Too Many
Daisy, I'm your huckleberry (Val Kilmer from Tombstone) ;)
Get well and up and going real soon,
we all miss your long, very long threads lol
Take Care. :)

Edward

Bartender
I'm only new, but I've already enjoyed a lot of Daisy's posts - hope you're up and at 'em again very soon.

Ed

Rooster

Practically Family
scotrace said:
Please say hi for me, and also express my sincere wish to see a picture of her, in her hospital bed, with wingtips sticking out the foot.

:)
Ditto what Scott said!:p
I was honestly going to post something asking what happened to the lovely Miss Buchanan as she hasn't been posting lately, but I didn't want anyone to think I was a stalker!lol Tell her the board is a happier place when she's around!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy