Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dale howard shirt help

brendon

Familiar Face
disturbing pictures

below are disturbing pictures recently in a newspaper i saw these pictures of dale from big brother uk series 9 with a big fashion mistake can you spot it and what do you think ? on another site they said it colud be the start of a new fashion tread i hope not

cookie

I'll Lock Up
exUK ebay collarless grandpa shirt with detachable collar attached and undone....interesting...do we get those girls if we wear that look?

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I've seen the collar undone lots of times. Mostly in comedies, after the blowhard has fallen down or when the cigar explodes. :D

Sincerely,
The Wolf

LondonLuke

One of the Regulars
To be honest, the kind of person who would follow the fashions of somebody from Big Brother would be the same kind of person who follows any trend, irregardless of how stupid they look. Thankfully, there's not too many of them floating about, and next week they'll have found something else to wear

brendon

Familiar Face
below are pictures of dale howard a big brother uk contestent wearing what lokks like a shirt with imperial collar can any if possible tell me who makes his shirt and if thats an imperial collar also any other comments on shirt appreciated i quite like shirt just not how hes wearing it

brendon

Familiar Face
below are pictures of dale howard a big brother uk contestent wearing what lokks like a shirt with imperial collar can any if possible tell me who makes his shirt and if thats an imperial collar also any other comments on shirt appreciated i quite like shirt just not how hes wearing it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen