Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DNC Con-vention

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
Not interested. To tell you the truth I'm not interested in either party's convention. I just don't care for all the pageantry and self-congratulatory rhetoric. I want the debates!

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Well, since you insist?¢‚Ǩ¬¶

How did John Kerry become the Nominee? How did that happen? The most leftist, goose-stepping moron in the Senate is now running for the Oval office and might win? How did THIS happen?

One of the local radio hosts read a piece of the AP wire that the more middle America learns of Kerry?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s voting record, the less they like the guy. He?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s not even a common-sense liberal: He?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s never missed an opportunity to vote down a military program or GI?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s pay-increase. As Sean Hannity says, he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s on the wrong side of History.

He believe life begins at conception, but he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s also for Abortion-On-Demand. So, he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s pro-murder in his own words.

Kerry wants to work ?¢‚Ǩ?ìWith the UN?¢‚Ǩ?, the same organization that was against us and didn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t want us to strike back those who attacked us on September 11th?¢‚Ǩ¬¶. The same people who are behind the bogus ?¢‚Ǩ?ìFood for Oil?¢‚Ǩ? scandal where Saddam made sweetheart deals with France, Germany and Russia. Kerry insists that we try to appease the terrorists, he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s soft on the people who want to kill us.

He doesn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t stand for anything, he votes one way, then votes the other; he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a walking contradiction. Like Clinton, he?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a Poll man. I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m at a loss how this is The DNC?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s guy.

Finally, there?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s word that the delegates at the DNC are very far to the left, these people do not represent mainstream moderate democrats. I wish I could find that link to that article.

Also, he picks John Edwards as his running mate?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ a one term Senator who can?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t even win re-election for his seat. Edwards a former trial lawyer (I.E. Ambulance chaser).

We?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re living in dangerous times. How these guys came this close to becoming the next President and Vice-President is terrifying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot