Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do Ladies notice a Man's shoes?

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Testing again....
D-G-Long-Nose-Dress-Shoes_8786D08B.jpg

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
That did not work.....

Does anyone know how to post their own pictures from their own computer? I tried it, but I keep getting error messages from the Fedora Lounge. :(

Last edited:

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Jinkies, don't I know it.... I wore a fairly new pair of leather soled shoes out to a friend's wedding last month. That morning in London it bucketed out of the heavens, and most London pavements were like oiled glass!

I've gone flying in the Charing Cross station tunnel a few times in leather soles - unbelievably slick surface.

Ahhh, thanks for that! Now for a test run.......
images

I'd certainly notice if a fellow wore these, and not in a good way.

There is a guy who works in my neighbourhood who wears those. They are odd. But he has a sort of menacing Ninja vibe going anyway, so it suits him.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
I only notice men's shoes when they are wearing scruffy and dirty shoes with a suit or some very elegant or formal clothing... otherwise i would not give a sh..sh..shoe!

But then I am more concerned with other things in life .....I know, silly me, please forgive me.

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
It seems to me, from what I've been reading in this thread, that all those magazines and internet "mens style" websites are incorrect. At least from the sampling of the people who have responded to this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic