Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a nickname?

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
I join the club of 'nickname collectors', but will only list a few
when i was little i refused my name (and everyone else's around me, i renamed my whole family) but named myself boppy, then latter i was cakerose treebranch.

In high school i was ogle and hailey greenhat, or miss greenhat because of this lovely felt green hat i wore everyday (now retired because of nosey people with snatchy paws)
for a while i was also 'that girl with the purple boots'

and finally im called hai by most now

i love nicknames they are so much fun

THe Conductor

One of the Regulars
I've been known to be called "Moose" and "Captain Canuck." Also been called some names on the railroad that shall remain omitted from these boards as they are not exactly "family friendly."

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
My neice and nephew just call me 'Auntie' and I've been called various things over the years, most of which I wouldn't like to repeat in polite company lol

Years ago some friends called me Hellcat on account of me being a little feisty and I guess that's the origins of my nickname here, some other friends just call me by my initials (CM) and my beloved calls me 'Squidge' (or is that too much information!?)

Feathers

Familiar Face
My full name is Katrina, most people call me Kat, and my husband and really close friends call me Kittie...When I was younger I didn't want to be called anything but Katrina because my sisters used to torture me by calling me Trini or Twinkie. Horrible.

Joonie

Familiar Face
My mother and dearest friend call me "Bella," my sisters "Abs" (short for "Abby"), my father refers to me as his "Monkey" of some kind, usually "Monk" or "Abbelah," a Yiddish diminutive. For my students and peers, it's just "Frau." But the best, by far, is "Joonie," what my husband has nicknamed me since our first date. It means "soul/heart" in Farsi. An incredible gentleman my husband is!

Slytherin

New in Town
My familly call me " big sausage " when i was young ( nice isn't it ? but i'm a tall girl it's true ) and now they call me Mamaï come from my true name, Marie. My boyfriend calling me " ma chatte " that you can translate in " my Pussy "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points