Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Document frames

The Wingnut

One Too Many
I've got a slew of certificates and other documents from my ~5 months of Air Force training that I'd like up on the wall. Has anyone got a recommendation for some inexpensive classic / deco / moderne / streamline/ document frames? I'll need about 5, and I'm on a very tight budget at the moment.

Gee, I don't know what to tell you. I have a few that I would like to get framed as well.
The last time I did something like that I went to Michaels out here and had them do it for much more than I really wanted to pay. Since then I just looked around at garage and estate sale for frames thaqt could be used with little effort. Most of the time they are a few dollars at such sources.
I am sure you could just slip the proud documents in the right sized frame that way cheaply and stylishly.

Regards,

J

If they are important you may want to look into the concept of Archival stuff to preserve them. After that Aaron Brothers tend to have a sale quarterly or so in the Buy one get the second at a penny type sale. Or go antique stores hunting.

Good luck in your hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit