Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

They're nice. Sometimes you have to go off the deep end. This one was less, in cost and size.

121111.jpg

campaign1.jpg

Thank you Joao. The brim is thick and stiff and flat. The hat is pretty much in original condition so I guess this is how it was sold.

I do hope we can get you into an old American western some day. You'll love it and look great in it.

Thanks... I think I tried the strap to the rear. I've never worn this outside the house.

Looks like it might be time to unleash some 7XCB into the marketplace.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I do hope we can get you into an old American western some day. You'll love it and look great in it.
Thanks!

Not sure how tight you can get the chin strap, but our Drill Sgts had it behind their head, instead of under the chin. Great looking hat for sure!
Even in Team Fortress 2 game, the drill hat shows the "chin strap" worn behind the head.

Looks like it might be time to unleash some 7XCB into the marketplace.
This makes me keep mine. Who knows if it get even higher. :)

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Actually, I'm angry. I've been watching it for a long time, as it's been relisted several times. I've been waiting for the price to drop, and now everybody and their brother's going to know about it. That's why I think we should go back to banning live eBay postings.

Brad

buler

I'll Lock Up
Actually, I'm angry. I've been watching it for a long time, as it's been relisted several times. I've been waiting for the price to drop, and now everybody and their brother's going to know about it. That's why I think we should go back to banning live eBay postings.

Brad

+1

Yes!!!!!! Maybe if everyone who felt the same way sent the bartenders a request to ban live postings, they may listen. Can't hurt. I just sent my request to scotrace.

B

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo