Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

ccorsair

One of the Regulars
Ha, you just ran the hat prices on Goodwill.com sky high.

shakeshead
lol they seem to be going on their own . Oh well at lease it not a ruthless greedy seller. We just have to compete against those will to throw a wad of cash.
Rule one for me it's not deal if you have to spend more that it sells new Or what it worth plus the shipping.

Their biding isn't easy for the sniper I found you have to enter your max and it will auto bid for you . If you try to bid last second you have to enter you password every bid. Also they auto log you out if you are doing nothing for just min. It's an annoyance but it has some good price for bids starting..

fedoracentric

Banned
Man. I just put "steampunk" and "top hat" in an ebay search and there is an awful lot of total junk out there!!

And most of the sellers selling antique top hats call them "beaver" when they are all mostly likely silk, not beaver.

ccorsair

One of the Regulars
Man. I just put "steampunk" and "top hat" in an ebay search and there is an awful lot of total junk out there!!

And most of the sellers selling antique top hats call them "beaver" when they are all mostly likely silk, not beaver.
Yep a lot of them are just junk seller that THINK they know what they selling is going to bring $$$.

John Galt

Vendor
Snagged this pretty rare Dobbs Double Life in a larger size (7 3/8). I love these hats - it's like having 5-6 hats in one. It's too big for me, and pretty stingy, but I just couldn't pass it up. These are auction photos...

2u2u4e3u.jpg

7a7etu9e.jpg

jumyzyry.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner