Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

I don't rember seeing a Western with a felted edge. MacLachlan.
74f1594e8fa6ad99d65246cf7b645f7c.jpg
de7ad3e1663e2b992bc3d3cffed0d455.jpg
d130745763b6e39594bb1913b915add6.jpg
914302ea37982967bf725def9c3eb7e4.jpg
b054f94fc87be7e650c1209164656751.jpg
edd95692c15e5c3eedd917f54242bd08.jpg
a4aa1aa5f8f62ca6bbc7b8af9ceff33e.jpg
49ed91092d7e8f436d103be8b13581bf.jpg
9c7cf8358ce45ec806223494b9b51241.jpg
d81529c10c88d8fcb083738851be6789.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Very nice , Max. Didn't know they even did westerns.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Is it just that I'm bad at looking or is the bay a desert right now?

I think it just depends on what you're looking for at the moment. I have about a dozen listings that I'm watching, but I think I'm casting a wider net than you. Some are more just curiosity to see what the final selling price will be because I'm not willing to splash the amount of cash I know it will take to win.

That being said, I've also gone through dry spells as well. I had one a month or two ago and almost posted the same thing you did. The good news is that after a dry spot I tend to hit a hot streak. (Well, maybe not so good for the wallet.) Just ride it out and things will improve.

Alternatively, you could diversify and expand into leather jackets. I came to the Lounge for hats and now five leather jackets later...:oops:

I think it just depends on what you're looking for at the moment. I have about a dozen listings that I'm watching, but I think I'm casting a wider net than you. Some are more just curiosity to see what the final selling price will be because I'm not willing to splash the amount of cash I know it will take to win.

That being said, I've also gone through dry spells as well. I had one a month or two ago and almost posted the same thing you did. The good news is that after a dry spot I tend to hit a hot streak. (Well, maybe not so good for the wallet.) Just ride it out and things will improve.

Alternatively, you could diversify and expand into leather jackets. I came to the Lounge for hats and now five leather jackets later...:oops:

I watch for entertainment value, as well.

Like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROYAL-STET...6ktJ8TcLdM%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

I mean, really?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Lol
This hat reminded me of something my Dad told me about a hat i had long ago.
I posted the story here on the lounge once....it got edited and i got alittle spank.
Anyway....you need two of these hats....
Thanks Dad!! Lol
B

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Leather jackets? Leather jackets? We don't need no steeenkin' leather jackets!

Used to be people kept such treachery private.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

dkstott

Practically Family
I'm watching a few just to see what the final bids are. But I'm also waiting for an Akubra Stylemaster or Adventurer in Moonstone size 59.

J Williams

Practically Family
I suppose it’s somewhat being a fairly new collector, the past few months had me looking through older listings as well. Now I’m ‘caught up’ so I know I can just look at what’s newly listed. Also there really does not seem to be much in my size at the moment. Not something that I’m concerned about was just an observation. I have much faith the beautiful lids will return. Besides I have been busy planning my Gannon custom [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21