Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

GWD

One Too Many
IMG_0947.jpg

"OPEN ROAD KILL"

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Now we're talkin', GWD! Looks like this one may well go back a ways (and, therefore, may be a helpful clue in terms of guaging how long ago the "Sovereign" was in use as a quality type).

Is that a green ribbon on brown felt? Let us know. Oh, and the price isn't too bad either. ;)

Well done! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

carter

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
I won this 7 5/8 Stetson Twenty on OFAS a couple of days ago. Looking forward to having this one in my hands.

6d3f_1.JPG
73ad_1.JPG
7b8f_1.JPG

81bb_1.JPG
87f8_1.JPG
663a_1.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110284420804&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=001

This Stetson Twenty finally arrived today. The pictures posted in the auction do not do it justice. With the exception of some wear to the imprinting on the sweatband, this hat looks like it was never worn. The crown is still open with no sign of any crease, indent, bash, etc. whatsoever. Fits like a glove! I'll post better pictures soon.

GWD

One Too Many
Very Nice Carter! Congratulations! Can you please take some close up pictures of the sweatband and liner for my research project?

carter

I'll Lock Up
GWD, I'll be certain to get the pictures you need. I have some more to take for you as well. There's a Nutria Quality derby on it's way here in the morning.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I thought it was going to end up selling for just pennies over its original price. Still, it only jumped around $75 in the final minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou