Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mr E Train

One Too Many
<---The hat in my avatar, letting it go in the classifieds because it's too small. Marked 7 3/4 but really more like 7 1/4.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380227408547

367318029_o.jpg

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Nice Strat Flute...I got one recently that had a similar green patina in the same place, I thought it might have had something to do with the size tag as I have seen more than a few with that greenish hue!
Danofodarlington...I never asked about brim size on the Resistol but I "guesstimated" that it would be in the 2 1/2" range based on the general proportions of the hat. I'll let you know when it arrives!

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billyspew said:
I've been collecting ads for hats from old newspapers, especially a lot of Chicago Tribune and Los Angeles Times, for about 6 months.
I will eventually be able to scan them all and share the ads - but not sure when yet.
Looking forward to seeing them!

billyspew

One Too Many

KevKaos59

Familiar Face
Yep, now that I have felt this hat, I'm about ready to dump most of my other hats. I guess you just can't look back. It's like I've had an epiphany.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy