Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

rlk

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Not much cause I don't understand a word of it!!! :eusa_doh: :eek: :D
These classifieds appear in a vertical column along the side with the ebay listings when using the search functions(if all types selected)

Google's translation:

The eBay Classifieds - Presentation
Links:

Presentation
FAQs
Regulations
eBay has launched a new advertising service on the Internet, to enable buyers and sellers find and sell items locally.

This service, completely free, you will actually find an object in its region, its department and contact the seller immediately (by phone or by e-mail).

The buyer and seller communicate directly with each other, agree on the terms of the transaction and payment, as well as details of the hand delivery of the object

To know the main functions of the eBay ads, please consult the help topics, which will guide you through the use of this new exclusive service, and completely free.

It is not necessary to be registered on eBay to post or view ads on the site.
Thus, it is not possible to pay via PayPal on the platform of eBay Classifieds dedicated to the pickup. If you want to receive the item and pay via PayPal (and thus be covered by PayPal Buyer Protection), see the objects format Auction or Buy It Now.

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Competing with the local Want Ads & Craigslist it sounds to me... [huh]
Don't forget that eBay owns a chunk of Craigslist.

I was hoping, "Parcourir l'Aide" meant they'd come out
and help me get through one of those Perrier Parcourses.

Hawkhat

New in Town
Mr. Disney Cuenca

Has the finest Brisa weave I've seen in my rather limited experience. The sweatband and label are in great condition...looks like this one was stored away for awhile. The Optimo block is not all that flattering on me so I'm considering sending it to a pro. Based on the Disney Diner pics, I'm thinking this is 1950/60s? The hat has much more of the aged, natural look than the pics indicate, and the close ups don't really do justice to the weave.

dizhat8.jpg

dizhat2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230477589241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks for the comments fellas!

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hawkhat said:
Has the finest Brisa weave I've seen in my rather limited experience. The sweatband and label are in great condition...looks like this one was stored away for awhile. The Optimo block is not all that flattering on me so I'm considering sending it to a pro. Based on the Disney Diner pics, I'm thinking this is 1950/60s? The hat has much more of the aged, natural look than the pics indicate, and the close ups don't really do justice to the weave.
dizhat2.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230477589241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
You can tell it's great from the photo. I have an old Stetson Panama in optimo style with great weave, but yours seems even better.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Hawkhat said:

dizhat2.jpg

That is one sweet hat!

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
CRH said:
Aim small miss small...

Cheap shot, Salty. ;)

I'm always apprehensive when I get one cheap; I wonder what others noticed that I didn't. In this case I'm hoping that it's just a matter of a poor listing - I'm sure it would have gone higher if "open road" or "fedora" had appeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails