Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lembert Velour - Resistol / Wegener Alpine

Very nice size 57cm black Lembert Velour that went for 7 EURO. Probably late 50s. Not mine.

!BvJDfr!Bmk~$(KGrHqZ,!hIEv1+0HSMuBMDTdVl3U!~~_3.JPG

!BvJDu6!BWk~$(KGrHqF,!isEv1+zvmeEBMDTd7i)ng~~_3.JPG

!BvJD-J!!Wk~$(KGrHqR,!hIEv1+0FTMdBMDTehUUsQ~~_3.JPG

I picked up this size 59cm Resistol - Wegener Alpine for 3 EURO. Probably early to mid 60s.

!Bv(hP4!Bmk~$(KGrHqMOKj8Ev(u4g6ITBMESKmROGw~~_12.JPG

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Off-topic, but Zappa hated hippies, who came from the San Francisco movement. He was an LA Freak. No peace and love out of Frank Z, and he hated drugs. Wouldn't let the band use them. Definitely anti-establishment though.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
Nice. I was surprised it didn't go the first time, but you got a much better deal. :eusa_clap

Thanks, it was tough to lay off the first time. I'm really curious to see it in person.

B

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Finishing off my hat shopping for a month with...

...this nice summer straw fedora on eBay. Dimensions are: 5" crown with a 2.5" brim. Same as my Johnnyphi Royalist. It's new and made by A. Adams & Spire. It's not vintage but it will go with my Aloha Shirts quite nicely. So, counting this hat, I have three coming in the mail. My wife is about ready to kill me. Oh well. Could be worse. I could be collecting vintage fishing equipment which I have been tempted to do many times. This straw lid set me back only $20.

summerstraw.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy