Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I'm going to have to get this repaired. Has anybody ever had holes filled in on hats? Is it easy to do?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...JKEqYms%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

This is another one that I won from the same seller on the same day. Reasonable price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...JKEqYms%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Now that you've shown us quite a few of your scores: how about letting us actually see some photos of you wearing them? :D

I'm afraid that I can't help you with any tips on repairing those holes...

I won this very nice light brown Mayser Homburg. It appears to be in great condition too.

!B80wVGwBmk~$(KGrHqQOKjgEzJ3)tpRyBM4EdNhmDw~~_3.JPG

!B80v9T!B2k~$(KGrHqYOKpgEy+jCzWGqBM4EcwT!(Q~~_3.JPG

!B80wFf!!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKoYEz!t)iQc6BM4Ec6ejE!~~_3.JPG

I picked this up last night Adam Marston 7 3/8
I have a beautiful Adam Marston in 7 1/4 in Cloud (color) that I love, but I just can't keep it stretched to fit me. I think I'm going to put it up on the trading block since I am getting this one to replace it.

That's a nice lid, can't wait to see more pics.

fabulous Martinelli gay-prince-y (ish,like?), 7 1/8. I think this one out-Gay-Princed the Gay Prince - not that there's anything wrong with that.

What a great looking hat.

I've never been fond of that type of treatments. it looks like they saw too many Native American moccasins.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Expando Hat Rack

Finally scored one of these for a reasonable price. You can actually hang 13 hats on it (with some brims overlaying each other). They turn up on ebay once in a while. All of them I've seen are made out of walnut and are the same dimensions.

B

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Interesting rack. Maybe you can get some sort of plastic tube to go over the pegs on some of them so that the hat sticks out past the one whose brim it is over lapping? That way the hats won't have to touch each other and rest on each other's brims.

Finally scored one of these for a reasonable price. You can actually hang 13 hats on it (with some brims overlaying each other). They turn up on ebay once in a while. All of them I've seen are made out of walnut and are the same dimensions.

B

Nice one Bill. Have to keep an eye out for 1 of those & figure out where I could put it. Is "expando hat rack" a good search term to use?

buler

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Tom, I usually see these listed as expandable hat rack or coat rack. You might want to try folding or foldable also.
The pegs are actually quite long on the rack and even though the hats overlap they aren't really touching enough to affect the other hat.

B

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here

B

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

You DO have quite an eye for a nice rack, I'll give you that. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart