Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

carter

I'll Lock Up
carouselvic said:
I thought that second one brought too much, but then that's just me.

The second one is very clean but not shown to advantage and the description could have been much improved. A Clear Beaver Quality Open Road should have gone for over $100.00. If it was a larger size, it would [probably] have gone for over $200.00.

Heck, if I even thought I could wear either of those, I'd have bid on them. Two excellent hats.

Was either of these won by a member of the lounge?

carter

I'll Lock Up
carouselvic said:
I won the second hat, that's why I said it brought too much.
lol lol lol You did well! Nice win! We'll be looking forward to photos! Congratulations! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
tinmanzzz said:
[

The Texas Hat Peters Bros Inc Fort Worth Texas. Shady Oaks Bankers Special XXX One Hundred XXX

Lumbee is someone here, isn't it?
I didn't see that one, but that's a great buy!

Viper Man

Banned
Selentino said:
hat.jpg
[/IMG]
hat2.jpg
[/IMG]

great example of what I posted about last week. Won this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago, it should have been a 7 3/8 its a very nice hat it really is a 7 1/4 (tag is still inside) very soft felt but too small for me. If any of you guys want it I'll post in classifieds if not back on the Bay.

How much are you asking for it? I may be interested.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Seal Hat!

Bolthead,
Carter says 'twas you who got that singular score. Looking forward to a shot of that one up top. I'll have to pay closer attention to the little abbreviated versions of bidders' names (h...d, or whatever.) Then I'll know against whom I bid!

Cheers,
r......r

carter

I'll Lock Up
randooch said:
Bolthead,
Carter says 'twas you who got that singular score. Looking forward to a shot of that one up top. I'll have to pay closer attention to the little abbreviated versions of bidders' names (h...d, or whatever.) Then I'll know against whom I bid!

Cheers,
r......r

I knew 'twas Bolthead from messages exchanged. I never pay attention to bidders id's since ebay no longer displays them during auctions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925