Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

donnc

One of the Regulars
size vs. dimensions

I never really understood what "a word to the wise" was about - if you're already wise, you'd seem to be less in need of this word. So, a word to the unwise: look out for descriptions where the "size" might actually be the longitudinal dimension of the interior. In my case in point, there was a clue - SZ 7.5".

freehandbash

New in Town

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
freehandbash said:
Congrats Salty,wear it in good health! You were bidding against me. I was so upset about losing it that I stayed up even later to post that homburg hericy gaff:D :D :D what can I say, I get crazy when I lose sleep:p

I know the feeling - I lost out on this Resistol earlier in the evening.

Tim in Ohio

Familiar Face
Very nice Dobbs Daily 7 1/2 LO Ends Tomorrow!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170514581694&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

DobbsDaily4.jpg

DobbsDaily3.jpg

DobbsDaily2.jpg

DobbsDaily1.jpg

dobss028-1.jpg

most-interesting-man-in-the-world.jpg

Don't let this nice vintage Dobbs get away! :eusa_clap
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170514581694&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Tim in Ohio said:
Don't let this nice vintage Dobbs get away! :eusa_clap

I know the new policy is to allow - even to encourage - linking active Ebay auctions to this site. Further, the seller of that Dobbs is tops; a very knowledgeable and nice guy from whom I have purchased several hats.

Still, I hope The Fedora Lounge doesn't get too filled up with ads,.. I mean posts,.. which flog auctions about to end on Ebay.

Again, I know it's allowed. I've seen it encouraged. It IS tacky.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
I know the new policy is to allow - even to encourage - linking active Ebay auctions to this site. Further, the seller of that Dobbs is tops; a very knowledgeable and nice guy from whom I have purchased several hats.

Still, I hope The Fedora Lounge doesn't get too filled up with ads,.. I mean posts,.. which flog auctions about to end on Ebay.

Again, I know it's allowed. I've seen it encouraged. It IS tacky.

Well said and :arated:

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
buler said:
Ok, $400 for the block the other day was pretty outrageous. $810 for this one is completely insane! Plus another bidder went to $800.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
B

ShouldBeSolidGold
It's chipped to the point of missing a fair amount of the right top edge
(totally unusable) and all scratched up. Someone knows it's packed
with cocaine, I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner