Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

HatsWV

New in Town
I just received my Hanna 8 piece patchwork hat from irecrafts on eBay. For only 30 dollars after shipping the hat arrived in a timely manner and they even followed my instructions on colors. I highly recommend these folks as a cheap source for Hanna hats.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I was thinking that it has just been creased the wrong way around.
If creased the other way, the Stetson 100 logo on the sweatband would be in the same location as the one I recently sold.

Landman

One Too Many
I thought it was creased the wrong way too but it is not. The stitching on the sweatband looks funny....like there is no reeding. I can't really tell about that though on this computer but it does look unusual to me.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
But, I agree that the stitching looks odd.
Here's mine to compare it with...

D314282-L.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Is it just me or does this hat look suspect? The ribbon is on backwards and the sweatband doesn't look right. I'm not interested in, just curious.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230788071520?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_913wt_510

It's the strange band of roughed-up felt just outside the stitching that looks suspect to me. Is the sweat original? If so, what's that weird ring? And in picture #6, what's the blueish stain at the back of the hat on the brim? And in the main photo, at the top of the crown, is that a big honkin' moth divot?

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Not roughed up felt but reed cover of fabric, the hat has simply been given a pinch in the butt instead of the front. Rear seam and size tag are visible at rear inside, and brim binding seam also is visible at rear(pinched side).

Last edited:

Otateral

Familiar Face
EDIT****Link Removed --- The Auction is listed by a person that is banned from the Lounge****EDIT-- Matt Deckard

I LOL'd at the description on this hat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo