Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

vinnypolston

New in Town
Not a hat victory, but a huge victory for me!! I picked this gem off ebay last night for $79 + shipping!! It's a #22 hat block & #1085 brim flange :) WAY cheaper than single blocks or flanges I see on there. God blessed me with a great deal. Best of all = my hat size!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221087723074?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
winner.JPG

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Nice block set, vinny!

Garrett, the winning bid shows as $200, but someone else won? [huh]

Thanks for the positive remarks on my recent win, guys. Fingers crossed. The Bay certainly owes me a catch.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think it said the next increment would be $202.50 or something like that [huh]

Nice block set, vinny!

Garrett, the winning bid shows as $200, but someone else won? [huh]

Thanks for the positive remarks on my recent win, guys. Fingers crossed. The Bay certainly owes me a catch.

theinspiredtrader

New in Town
Hi, I'm a new member.

Hi I'm new here and learning the lay of the land.:) I have a Vintage shop on a site called Etsy and have used this site when researching hats. I'd love to do a blog post about the site but don't know how/who to contact for permissions. Can anyone help? Thanks!

theinspiredtrader

New in Town
Hi Randall, Thanks that's great information too, but what I was asking is who I would contact to get permission to use some of the great information on dating hats in my blog. There's some great information here and I'd like to link the site and show some of the photographs and write a comprehensive post about dating vintage hats. When I click on the contact us link it just takes me right back to the forum.

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
If it were 23 1/4 inches around, I'd gladly buy it. They pop up now and then. It would be great to restore a crown to its open position.

Is it your size, Jared?

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Hi Randall, Thanks that's great information too, but what I was asking is who I would contact to get permission to use some of the great information on dating hats in my blog. There's some great information here and I'd like to link the site and show some of the photographs and write a comprehensive post about dating vintage hats. When I click on the contact us link it just takes me right back to the forum.
Maybe a bartender could chime in here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy