Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks brother.
How many does one guy really need? I’m not a serious collector, just a guy who enjoys hats. I recently went to put away some of my felt hats in anticipation of warm weather and found two hats in boxes that I forgot I had bought and that never made it out this year. I can’t keep track of what I have, or even what I have coming. I think I might even be ready to thin the herd a bit...is this the making amends step?

Most of the"hat bug" is just attempting to find the next good score, and then finding the next one...the cycle never ends...

REAL nice, Bill! Congrats on another good one!! My guess on the age puts it in the 1960s. The size tag points to that decade, or later. No matter... I love it, sir!!!

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
REAL nice, Bill! Congrats on another good one!! My guess on the age puts it in the 1960s. The size tag points to that decade, or later. No matter... I love it, sir!!!
Actually the size tag is one of the things that pointed me to the 1940s. The one I'm getting resembles the one on the left. I'm still trying to learn more about dating. Is this information not correct?

http://www.thehattedprofessor.com/datedobbspart2.html

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 5.12.56 PM copy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo