Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Here you are.
martyshatshots203.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Pilgrim

Sigh...

I couldn't resist. I figured this wouldn't go too high so I tried and actually won this vintage Pilgrim with nice wide edge binding. Went for $22.49, which was only a few bucks below my max bid.

dsc06988.jpg

dsc06989.jpg

dsc06993.jpg

NY_Confidential

Familiar Face
Mario said:
Sigh...

I couldn't resist. I figured this wouldn't go too high so I tried and actually won this vintage Pilgrim with nice wide edge binding. Went for $22.49, which was only a few bucks below my max bid.

dsc06988.jpg

dsc06989.jpg

dsc06993.jpg

I was going to bid on that but.... I just bought 5 hats in the last week, time to slow down a bit. Nice hat! Hope to see it renovated soon. :)

I did buy this Biltmore (and the seller shoved it in a tiny box and ruined its shape a bit. UGH.) - original inside sticker says $3.95 -- anyone have a clue on age?

hatbiltmore.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Mario said:
Sigh...

dsc06988.jpg

dsc06989.jpg

dsc06993.jpg

Oh manno!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Mario said:
Sigh...

dsc06988.jpg
Perhaps your restraint gave out, but I can sure see why. That's a good score!

billysmom

One Too Many
Mario said:
Sigh...

dsc06988.jpg

dsc06989.jpg

dsc06993.jpg

Congratulations, Mario! That looks a lot like the Dobbs that rlk sold me. It's one of my favorites. Enjoy it!

Sue

billysmom

One Too Many
Navy Stetson Homburg

Just landed this one:

StetsonHomburg2.jpg

Stetsonhomburgliner.jpg

StetsonHomburgsweat.jpg
[/CENTER]

Although I don't know why I think I need another Homburg - except that I don't have a blue one. :rolleyes:

Sue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran