Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Mario

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
Oh, Mario! It looks as if we were posting in parallel. :eek: Don't cry; think of that beautiful Mallory Ten that you sniped me on a couple of weeks ago .....

Sue

Right. I just went and put it on my noggin. I have it here on my head as I type this!!! :whip: :D ;)

That Resistol is a truly beautiful hat and the box is a great bonus. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and wear it with pride! :)

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lefty said:
I receive the 1942 vita royal Stetson today. Good news is the hat is in good condition except for moth damage. The felt and proportions are better than I hoped for. The hat fits true to size. Bad news is extensive moth damage mostly at the base of the ribbon. One hole goes most the way through the felt. The seller takes returns, which is where the hat is headed unless some one on the lounge is interested. If interested please pm do not reply o this post, we are not in the classified section. I only mention turning the hat here due to interest in the vintage nature of the hat. :eusa_doh:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Ouch. I didn't enlarge the photos when I looked at the auction, because I didn't plan on bidding. When I take a look at them now, I can see at least some of the damage you're talking about. That's a shame, but at least you can get most of your money back.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
You're onto something Gene.

Our secret cameras picked this up at Sue's place...

hacker.jpg

The suspect was heard to be mumbling...."I'll get you this time, Mario..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn