Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

I've never been to the Art Deco festival but I'd like to. Maybe next year. I don't have anything really vintage to wear. Not even a decent hat right now. Like I said on another thread, I'll probably be on the other side of town hitting the yard sales and going to the International Street Fair in Orange, not to mention hitting the antique shops in the Orange Circle where the street fair is being held.

A note on the yard sales. There's a rich neighborhood in Santa Ana that I always go to for yard sales. It looks like a mini Beverly Hills! In Santa Ana they're only allowed to have yard sales four times a year and this weekend is one of those times, so practically everybody in Santa Ana is having a yard sale this weekend. :thumb:

Hopefully I'll be able to go to an event next year too, since I'll actually be pretty close :)

I hope you'll share your finds ;)

I've never been to the Art Deco festival but I'd like to. Maybe next year. I don't have anything really vintage to wear. Not even a decent hat right now. Like I said on another thread, I'll probably be on the other side of town hitting the yard sales and going to the International Street Fair in Orange, not to mention hitting the antique shops in the Orange Circle where the street fair is being held.

A note on the yard sales. There's a rich neighborhood in Santa Ana that I always go to for yard sales. It looks like a mini Beverly Hills! In Santa Ana they're only allowed to have yard sales four times a year and this weekend is one of those times, so practically everybody in Santa Ana is having a yard sale this weekend. :thumb:

I think I can get on a plane and be there in 45 minutes. :p

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I don't have plans for the long weekend, other than bowling tonight. But on Wednesday, my sweetie comes home from a month long vacation. You might not hear from me for a few days... ;)

Bourbon Guy

A-List Customer
Heh heh heh. Cough cough.

Checking in. Been drinking all day, and wearing my hat, if you please. You won't like it. Just an old beater Dobbs. But the brim goes all the way roun'. Hell, I can put it on back'ards, and it still keeps the sun outa my eyes.

"Hey" to T, and Linc and Chas. And my ideological connection with James P is from the back room at another site, and is not "sucking up." You must have missed that. No matter.

Happy Labor Day. Love y'all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner