Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Some one must have turned out the lights for a while...I thought I should go ahead and turn the lights back on within this thread so now....anyone finished all their Christmas shopping yet?

I've about got half of it just now finished....sending boxes with goodies all over the World, and having a blast being able to just simply do so. We've been so blessed this past year (more than a year actually), but no matter as we have made so many new friends and most are fellow Loungers!

This Christmas is going to be amazing.

Some one must have turned out the lights for a while...I thought I should go ahead and turn the lights back on within this thread so now....anyone finished all their Christmas shopping yet?

I've about got half of it just now finished....sending boxes with goodies all over the World, and having a blast being able to just simply do so. We've been so blessed this past year (more than a year actually), but no matter as we have made so many new friends and most are fellow Loungers!

This Christmas is going to be amazing.

The lights are on and the Christmas tree is lit. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I have almost completed my shopping...still have to put things on the tree, but that is an easy task. One of two more items to obtain but not a big deal to do. How lucky we are to have such a wonderful year to appreciate? Very lucky indeed!

My neighbors got a new little yippy dog. It got crunk up about 3:00 this morning, so they decided to put it outside and share the joy with the whole neighborhood.
It was still going strong when I left for work.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My neighbor did that, but it was less than 20 degrees outside from 7am until 6pm (no shelter, no water).

Needless to say, we now have an animal cruelty officer back on duty after several incidents (some much worse) in our township.

If there's one thing I can't stand are small yappy dogs. I have no idea what people find about them that's so cute. I have an acquaintance whose housemate has a Mini-Beast from Hell. Whenever I go to their house that little monster is always at my ankles.

2f1642e760ab175393da6f0b041abdcd66132f798c2b0f1bf45a16a359173003.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21