Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very cool, Tom.

Actually, you are lucky I already have a BGCD or I would have been in this buy and would have won the hat - I won 2 free hats already since summer and they say things come in three's! :D

Oh, Mike - you did a great job organizing this deal. I'm looking forward to seeing all these cool new hats being posted here in the New Year!

Duper

Practically Family
Congrats Tom! You were one of the first to throw your name into the list and I appreciated that. It helped to get the ball rolling. Seemed to bring you some good Karma as well.

Thanks everyone from me. Thanks to the guys who would jump in and float the thread to the top of the forum so it stayed visible.

Thanks very much to RBH for giving me the support and guidance to push start this endeavour. I spoke to RBH about this concept before I headed out to see what damage I could do.

It has been fun so far. I am not sure if I mentioned this, but at the start of all this I had emailed Sam at Everythingaustralian to propose the idea of a moderate brimmed CD. At 3 AM that same night my home phone rings and my wife answers. My lovely wife says "It's for you". I am in the computer industry and frequently oncall for client support so I figured it was a work call.

It was Sam. He was so enthusiastic about the idea he wanted to discuss the project. I knew right then this could be a go.

Sam asked that I pass along his thank-you as well to all who participated. He is very anxious to deliver your new hats to you next January.

Long story short, Sam and I are practically pen pals with the daily correspondence to get this sorted out.

Thanks to Major Mike who offered to buy multiple hats when it was getting close to the wire and we needed to get to the magic number 25. Truly a class act.

I will keep you posted with any news from down under.

,,,Mike

ottawa_adam

One of the Regulars
Thanks to everyone who made this deal happen.

Just think, there will only be about thirty of these hats in existence worldwide, from this production. Maybe in fifty years from now, people will be discussing the origins of this modified model!

samlark

New in Town
Hey, the way I see it: only one guy got a free hat, but we're all winners here! This is going to be a very special hat. Congratulations to one and all!

-- Sammy

RBH

Bartender
For now... but we hope we may be able to do this again with another color.
As to the bluegrass green Campdraft, when the hats come in, you can check with Sam at EVERYTHING AUSTRALIAN.
I believe he ordered some to sell at his shop.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
If you are involved in this thread be sure to subscribe to it so that you don't have to go through several pages to find it. I have my notices sent to me once a day by email whenever there is a new post here. You don't want to miss something important!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo