Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

Duper

Practically Family
Thank you Mike for all your work for us!
Thank you Sam for all of your work with us!!!

I just placed my order for the Fedora Lounge Edition Blue Grass Green Campdraft with 2 5\8s brim.

I used Paypal and did not have a hitch.

Here is the link....

http://www.everythingaustralian.com.au/shopexd.asp?id=19

Be sure to click the BG with the 2 5\8s brim.

Hi all,

Try and put your Lounge nickname into to the order comments box to help sort out the fedora lounge purchasers from the general public.

We have a deadline of getting the orders all placed prior to the 24th to have a January delivery date. Also the draw for the "Lounge" winner for the free hat will be done on the 25th if we can get our order in on time.

Hopefully we are progressing smoothly.

,,,Mike

sandyg

New in Town
I just found out about this hat this morning and placed my order.

I have a BG CD but I thought the brim size was too wide so I made a little fixture that held an x-acto knife blade to trim off 1/4 inch. Unfortunately the result was that the brim got anywhere from 1/4 to 3/8 inch narrower and I had to use sandpaper to round off the edge of the now raw brim. I regretted cutting down the brim and I relegated the hat for dog training and outside farm work. I'm excited that I'll be getting a new BG CD just the way I like it! Thanks for making this hat a reality!

samlark

New in Town
Hi,
I just saw this thread, and I was wondering: Is the production run only for 25 hats? Did I miss this boat?

-- Sammy

Duper

Practically Family
Good stuff Samlark.

Sam at EA tells me about 18 folks have completed their order on his site as of last evening his time. So we are still shy about 7 for our group order.

He also brought up a good point about the time and date differences. To compensate we would like to have all the transactions/orders completed by end of day on the 22nd, not the 24th so that there is a buffer built. Sam will do the paper work so it gets to Akubra by the 26th Australian date and times.

Remember to put your FL nickname into the order comments box please. You may be the winner!

Thanks everyone!

,,,Mike

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just have to find some time to get to the bank and put my cash into my account. Then I can submit my order. I hope to have the order placed by this weekend.

RBH

Bartender
Great news Alex... holler at me next time you make it over this way.

270381-i294.photobucket.com-albums-mm110-HyveScraps-Smiley-s-17bb.gif

I will buy you another chicken fried steak!!!!

Last edited:

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sounds like a plan. Though it'll be a while before I could afford another trip. Especially with all these hats I keep buying lol.

Duper

Practically Family
News from EA puts us at 20 orders in and paid. Two folks hoping to place their orders by the weekend. That makes 22.

We would like to have all the transactions/orders completed by end of day on the 22nd. Less than a week to go. The order has to be placed and paid through the everythingaustralian website.

For anyone looking at this thread for the first time, this is for a Bluegrass Green Camp Draft with a more moderate 2 5/8ths brim rather than the usual 2 7/8ths brim. Order now for a January delivery. One lucky lounge member will win their hat in a draw to be held once the order is sent to Akubra for manufacture.

Duper

Practically Family
Sure ottawa_adam. That will make two of these fine hats in this fair city of Ottawa. It might get crowded. ;)

There is an the order link RBH so kindly provided back on Page 9 of this topic.

Be sure to click the BG with the 2 5\8s brim.

Look back through the thread for more details.

,,,Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points