Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Edition {Everything Australian } Akubra Camp Draft 2 5/8s brim

majormoore

Vendor
I'll help ya'll out and buy at least one maybe 3, how many do you need to close the deal? advise ASAP, will be leaving on Thursday morning to Santa Fe for two weeks.

Major Moore

Duper

Practically Family
Wow, what a generous offer Major Moore. I think we will hit target over the next couple of days, but feel free to join in. You could benefit from combined shipping if you purchased more than one hat. Also your name would go in the hat for the draw like everyone else. One hat, one chance, two hats, two chances at winning.

Thanks very much!

,,,Mike

Duper

Practically Family
Hey Thunderball, last word I had from EA this morning puts us at about 22 orders placed. We have about 3 more days to get our count up. I hope and think we can do it.

,,,Mike

Duper

Practically Family
Hi Curly, there is a list as we needed that to do the draw for the free hat. I am the final approver for the draw list. Sam will do the draw.

RBH and myself have excluded ourselves so as not to have any conflict of interest.

Maybe tomorrow I will compare the original interested parties to the ordered list just for my own curiosity. Sam sends me the stats each morning if there have been any orders so we are keeping track.

Your idea is a good one for folks to double check their confirmations received from EA. Mine clearly said the size, colour and brim size.

,,,Mike

samlark

New in Town
This is what the order should look like, right?

ScreenShot2012-10-19at42747PM.png

-- Sammy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy