Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

Gaige

One of the Regulars
So... though I'm new here... and no one knows me... I'll toss mine out there as well! I'd love to have FL folks around; my profile is private, so please simply send me a request and let me know you're from here and you'll be approved!

Hemingway Jones is the only one there so far... he's probably lonely.

http://www.myspace.com/_digitalburn_

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
I too have a myspace account. www.myspace.com/wcsnepa
I found it a great way to find friends that I lost touch with whenever I moved.
The only thing that has a privacy setting is adding me as a friend. I usually don't add people unless I know them....there's a lot of creepys out there wanting to be my friend! LOL

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PA Dancer said:
I too have a myspace account. www.myspace.com/wcsnepa
I found it a great way to find friends that I lost touch with whenever I moved.
The only thing that has a privacy setting is adding me as a friend. I usually don't add people unless I know them....there's a lot of creepys out there wanting to be my friend! LOL

Put up a less lissome lovely pic and they'll leave you be. Maybe put up a pic of Gertrude Stein or something. Eleanor Roosevelt. (Not to disrespect these ladies; I cannot personally stand Stein, but I love Roosevelt.)

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
Doran said:
Put up a less lissome lovely pic and they'll leave you be. Maybe put up a pic of Gertrude Stein or something. Eleanor Roosevelt. (Not to disrespect these ladies; I cannot personally stand Stein, but I love Roosevelt.)

I'm actually getting less creepys now with this pic, than the other I had up.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
A Myspace page borders on being the contemporay cyber equivalent of a Social Security Card. You almost don't have citizenship if you don't have one. I just wish people would realize how big the files they attach to them can be and how unweildy they become when you try to load the page.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
dhermann1 said:
A Myspace page borders on being the contemporay cyber equivalent of a Social Security Card. You almost don't have citizenship if you don't have one. I just wish people would realize how big the files they attach to them can be and how unweildy they become when you try to load the page.
Absolutely true... too bad for those without a page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred