Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

Technonut

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
I was a MySpace-Free Zone before anti-MySpace snobbery was cool. (Does this mean I'm digitally "fashion-forward"?lol) Who needs MySpace when ya got The Fedora Lounge, anyway?

I agree with you on that one Diamondback..... :eusa_clap

Because of other FL members using MySpace, I do have a page though...

http://www.myspace.com/technonut2112

Mine is set to private.... Any FL members are welcome, and encouraged to put in a friend request though... ;)

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
I definitely use mine as a message system with fellers and fellas that I am not "official" friends with. Friends of friends. Co-workers. Family. You know.

Some of my friends use it as a way to share pictures, so it is nice to have access to the friends' sites, so I can make fun of them the next day. Even when those shared pictures may be embarassing snapshots of myself.

I have a facebook, too, from years ago, but I'll still check it if an email tells me to. Under the email address: henkion@berkeley.edu, if you'd like to add me. I think that is how it works.

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
Doran said:
I think I posted something here awhile back, but I just got a much easier myspace address: www.myspace.com/458BC

You get the prize if you can tell me why I chose that myspace address.
From your MySpace page: "When I read Aeschylus' Oresteia my life changed. It hasn't recovered."
Oresteia was completed, and first preformed, in 458 BC.
Is that it? Do I win?

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GwenLake said:
From your MySpace page: "When I read Aeschylus' Oresteia my life changed. It hasn't recovered."
Oresteia was completed, and first preformed, in 458 BC.
Is that it? Do I win?

Someone already won! Sorry! But you can be my Myspace friend.
(Consolation prize: a paperback translation of the Oresteia)

Glad you're from Poland. Czesc. I love Poland. I have been there 4 times. Krakow is my favorite, but I have been all over. Warsaw, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Kielce (people give that town a hard time but the downtown is very nice), Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot, Olsztyn, all over the place. Never to Wroclaw, though, unfortunately.

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
I am very glad to see someone else who likes Poland. Some people don't even know what language is spoken here!
You sure have been to a lot of places, a lot more than I have. But, I have been to Wrocław.

Unfortunetaly, I don't have a MySpace page. Guess I just never saw the need for one.

BegintheBeguine

Doran said:
Someone already won! Sorry! But you can be my Myspace friend.
Oops, just realized I never got back to you on that, Doran. I will try to during my work break. ;)
To anyone who hasn't, please request to be added to mine. www.myspace.com/ashleyloublack I joined some years ago so I could look at pics of my friend's band but now it's almost all Loungers. :D

Dr Doran

Begin, that's right, I still owe you something. We'll have to figure something out.

Gwen, since you are so very young (15 and a half, right?) you might be better off NOT having a myspace page lest weirdos contact you. And, yes, you are one up on me. I desperately want to visit Wroclaw. I have relatives by marriage there. But my wife's parents do own apartments in Krakow, including one they keep for themselves and ... I must say, it's pretty nice for us to have use of it! It's in Podgorze, south of Kazimierz which is the most fun district of Krakow beside the Stary Miasto. Krakow is a fun town, one of my favorites in the world.

Dr Doran

40sprincess said:
Im on there!

www.myspace.com/iamdelicioustoeat

ahem.. my innocence did not think anything of this when i created my page :p
xx

Delightful page. I loved Secretary as well. In addition to being an enjoyable movie, I also think it is an important movie with many significant issues. And a brave movie, as well. Anita Phillips' book A Defense of ... comes to mind.

Nashoba

One Too Many
Doran said:
You have just sold your soul to the devil. just kidding.
myspace.com/458BC

Oh I did that years ago lol
woohoo Hemingway is my friend now too. I'm up to 2 friends lol. This is all very exciting for me. Now if I can just figure out how to edit my page the way I want it.....:mad: ...oh well. Off to ask Doran to be my friend....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters