Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer

doghouse

One of the Regulars
Jack Scorpion said:
Well, I don't take Myspace very seriously: mainly I just use it to stay in contact with a couple of friends out of town. I am hesitant to post it here because it might reveal a lot of my ... unvintage lifestyle.

However: http://www.myspace.com/henkion

I was hesitant myself, but hey you wanna talk about "unvintage lifestyle" check mine out.. especially the "music section" ;)

Viola

Call Me a Cab
BegintheBeguine said:
:D I have three pugs! :D

Do they all sound like teeny Darth Vaders? I love pugs, they're great and usually tons of fun, but... they snort and snore like crazy. One in the neighborhood runs along sounding like a lawnmower! lol

Viola

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Viola said:
Do they all sound like teeny Darth Vaders? I love pugs, they're great and usually tons of fun, but... they snort and snore like crazy. One in the neighborhood runs along sounding like a lawnmower! lol

Viola

Hey Vi! You'd be used to the sound of Darth Vader - you were born in flying saucer after all! lol

About six million people seem to ask me every day when am I going to get a Myspace account. Okay, I exaggerate . . . it's only five and a half million people! Soon, friends, soon . . .

koopkooper

Practically Family
Benny that's a lot of people putting the bite on you!

I actually thought up until now that myspace was the parking bay that I leave the 57 Chrysler in at work?lol

Kooper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran