Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Loungers on MySpace

panamag8or

Practically Family
Somebody should help me find a decent layout, one that doesn't spam my computer... or yours.

I'm too old to be cool enough to make my own.:eek:

Warden

One Too Many
RubyRedLocks I do like the 'cut of that songs gib' on your myspace, never heard that version before, Top rate

Harry

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
I already had a bunch of wonderful Loungers on my MySpace - but I have sent a bunch of friend requests out this evening - so when you seen a request from a man with big beard...that's me! ;)

Best regards,

Matt

Warden

One Too Many
Well, thanks to the wonders of the Fedora Lounge I no longer only have Tom as my friend.

At one point I thought I was all alone in vintage cyber space

Harry

panamag8or

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
Oops, just realized I never got back to you on that, Doran. I will try to during my work break. ;)
To anyone who hasn't, please request to be added to mine. www.myspace.com/ashleyloublack I joined some years ago so I could look at pics of my friend's band but now it's almost all Loungers. :D

I love the video! Pugs do know how to use computers, I have a pic of one of ours logging on to post in a pug forum. I'll have to find it.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot