Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora's online hat shop now open.

myronw

New in Town
Hi Sharpetoys,

The last time I exchanged email with Fedora, he was only planning on doing brown hats. Are the ones you got from him indi brown, or were you able to twist his arm and get other colors?

I don't care much for dark brown, actually...

Keep smiling,

Myron

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
there is always Indy grey.
mynexthat2-vi.jpg

My favorite hat from the movie.

BD Jones

One of the Regulars
I think he mentioned on COW that this first batch of bodies was just going to be the Indy brown, but that in the he could add the gray or pecan to the future orders if requested. I'd love a gray as well.

Van Helsing

New in Town
I need a big one

I am new to this forum, and I like it. How can I go about ordering one of these fedoras? I have problems when I go into a hat shop because my head is between 7 3/4 and 7 7/8. Big, dontcha know? I'll order one if I can get one that fits. Thanks!

Fedora

Vendor
Just caught this thread. I am been up to my eyeballs in orders, with little time for pleasure reading. Yeah, I may offer other colors later, but for now, just the three mentioned. I specialize in Raider's fedoras, and will leave those fine vintage type hats up to my buddy Art Fawcett. I will have a link to Arts site, on my site, since many folks interested in Indy fedoras, also like the classic vintage type hats too. Thanks for the post Roger. regards, Fedora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy