Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Just-Leather-San-Jose-Racer-Cafe-Motorcycle-Jacket-42/303786554926

Last edited:

Mandarin

Practically Family
Sugar Cane Indian CHP in size 36, no measurements posted.

I’ve never looked at Sugar Cane jackets so I have no idea if this is what they normally go for or if this is indeed a good deal.

View attachment 289405

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224268847280

It's a good deal, but size 36 is very small unfortunately.
I asked for the measurements:
Pit to pit : 18.1in(46cm)
Shoulder to shoulder : 16.7in(42.5cm)
Back from bottom of collar to hem : 23.2in(59cm)

I missed another one in size 38 not long ago on Buyee, it got sniped for about the same price.

Jumper

A-List Customer
I wonder how did he squeeze that hilarious compensation of a watch thru the sleeve.
Thanks, yeah, it's a pretty cool watch, I guess? I don't really think about material things really, I'm more into, like, spiritual stuff, which you can probably tell by my woven bracelets, that symbolize my, um, like, spiritual stuff? Buddhism and stuff. I'm pretty spiritual. Anyway, just a little hint, the trick with the watch is you don't get it through the sleeve. You put it on last. That way, it stays over the cuff, so people can see it, I guess?, I mean, I don't really care if they do, whatever, but anyway that's how I do it. I tried putting the jacket on after I put the watch on, but I always go 3 sizes down in jackets because that's just part of my style, I guess, like Justin Theroux, who I think is really spiritual too, and I can't even zip the jackets up, let alone get my arm through the sleeve with a watch on, lolz. I think Justin Theroux and me have a lot in common? Anyway, glad you like my watch. I didn't get any compensation for it, though?

Cheech

A-List Customer
Thanks, yeah, it's a pretty cool watch, I guess? I don't really think about material things really, I'm more into, like, spiritual stuff, which you can probably tell by my woven bracelets, that symbolize my, um, like, spiritual stuff? Buddhism and stuff. I'm pretty spiritual. Anyway, just a little hint, the trick with the watch is you don't get it through the sleeve. You put it on last. That way, it stays over the cuff, so people can see it, I guess?, I mean, I don't really care if they do, whatever, but anyway that's how I do it. I tried putting the jacket on after I put the watch on, but I always go 3 sizes down in jackets because that's just part of my style, I guess, like Justin Theroux, who I think is really spiritual too, and I can't even zip the jackets up, let alone get my arm through the sleeve with a watch on, lolz. I think Justin Theroux and me have a lot in common? Anyway, glad you like my watch. I didn't get any compensation for it, though?

LOL'd

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

HAHAHA made me lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

Ha! :)

Perhaps we should start a new thread that mixes "What jacket are you wearing today" and "Just when you thougth you had seen it all" titles: How did I wear a jacket wrong today! :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto