Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Glove-Cal-Leathers-Jacket-Crown-Zips-Mens-Size-40/164609528407?hash=item26537e1257:g:jUsAAOSwLndf6Lp3&LH_ItemCondition=3000|10

s-l1600.jpg

No 10 Sprung crown zippers on the sleeves!
I had never seen that, that's mega overkill but awesome.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I just saw this video. A sampling of half belts.

Awesome video Terry!!! Thanks for posting!!! That Sportclad is cool but I lean toward that Californian!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really nice find in great condition. Fits you a bit longer but it looks great man. I need to post a photo collage or video with my Half Belts!!!!

I'll be eager to see your New Years Sale offerings as always!!!

Happy Holidays man!!

Claybertrand

One Too Many

Claybertrand

One Too Many
No 10 Sprung crown zippers on the sleeves!
I had never seen that, that's mega overkill but awesome.

This jacket likely had Spring Crowns all the way around. Main was replaced with a YKK. I have never seen those zips on sleeves!!!!! Very hard to come by in any form. Crazy to see them as sleeve zips.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I was going to say that this here is your jacket, but then saw that blasphemous YKK lol. Are you still on the hunt for a SG/Cal?

Yep, i have one coming but i am pretty sure sleeves will be short on me, it also has YKK zippers...
It already has a buyer if it is too short for me.

Yep, i have one coming but i am pretty sure sleeves will be short on me, it also has YKK zippers...
It already has a buyer if it is too short for me.

Hopefully it’s one of the early Cals, so you can fully experience the “LW” of the 50s.

I just saw a russet LW B2 in a 44 for sale on eBay. It’s calling me, but I went on a mini-spree the past week and need to chill. Not to mention the ungodly amount of Xmas gifts I always am required to buy to comply with social protocol.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Hopefully it’s one of the early Cals, so you can fully experience the “LW” of the 50s.

I just saw a russet LW B2 in a 44 for sale on eBay. It’s calling me, but I went on a mini-spree the past week and need to chill. Not to mention the ungodly amount of Xmas gifts I always am required to buy to comply with social protocol.

Dude, that's a beautiful jacket, you know you need it!
And a great price too...

The cal is a later one unfortunately:

Q8Avzyg.jpg

TVbYCvl.jpg

yDOl3ax.jpg

90's Cal destroys everything in its path. That naked leather made my LW seem like Brooks next to it. I still had the on I bought from JJ when LW arrived and the hide might've been twice as thick on the Cal.

Absolutely. Also on my short list of “ if it fits, do not hesitate and bin that MFer” jackets.

Kubatu

A-List Customer
If you ever decide to get one of these colorful racers let me know, I'll find you a good one. Leather on some of these German ones can be like twice as thick as anything US made, except maybe Natal.

These for example are very well made and incredibly heavy. Just pure quality...
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Polo-Lederj...Jacket-Echtleder-Size-52-L-LJ424/372636276819

s-l1600.jpg

If you ever come across some of the nicer heavy European jackets in a US size 38, I'd be interested in taking a look. No need to search just on my account, though, since I'm not sure how serious I am about buying of them yet. I liked the blue Harro you listed awhile back, but it was a bit too big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner