Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Monitor, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Blackadder

Blackadder Call Me a Cab

I did ask Greg about a copy of the Mulholland without the breast pocket a few months ago. The quote was 1000.

Jin431 likes this.
  2. Marc mndt

Marc mndt Call Me a Cab

Aka the ELMC Highway star :)

jonesy86 and Jin431 like this.
  3. Blackadder

Blackadder Call Me a Cab

Well it is closer to the Mulholland cos I want everything else but the breast pocket. The Highway Star on the other hand has a two piece back, different cuffs and side adjusters.

Jin431 and Marc mndt like this.
  4. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 My Mail is Forwarded Here

ton312, King B, hughesovka and 9 others like this.
  5. Claybertrand

Claybertrand A-List Customer

Now Robbie, there is a saying in English-----"Don't throw the Baby out with the Bathwater"........

What it means in this context is---------You can still hang here in the Lounge brother!!!!!!!!! What???? Do you think that we would somehow TEMPT you or otherwise prevail upon you to break your resolution!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? Not us!!!! We wouldn't be capable of doing ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: Let's see how long you can last!!!!! All the best man.

Carlos840, tmitchell59 and Jin431 like this.
  6. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead Practically Family

wow that Branded is gorgeous. Looks like an old Vanson. Nice with Talon zips too.

That Cal too, just my size, but no, can't go there again LOL. Leather looks grey though, hard to tell with the photos sometimes, but looks like it's lost some of its shimmer. Can't make out the main zipper, wonder if it's a replacement.

King B likes this.
  7. Mrfrown

Mrfrown Practically Family

Looks cool! I like the extra slant or event vertical chest pockets you see sometimes.

Maybe a little too much grain for my taste, but if you like it turned to 11, could be a grain grail

8. Mrfrown

Mrfrown Practically Family

See ya soon man

I’m likewise tempted on a few, but gonna hold out for a couple of months. Started strength training again, really got all the gear in finally about 3 weeks ago and my size is already significantly different.

My birthday is in April so I think I’ll aim to get my next jacket around then, even tho it’ll be too hot to wear right away.

9. air

air One of the Regulars

King B and jonbuilder like this.
  10. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 My Mail is Forwarded Here

Here is a little something from Taubers I have never seen. A combination Pull over shirt and Cafe Collar all in one Jacket!

I am putting my Taubers Cafe up for sale and found this competition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. jonbuilder

jonbuilder Call Me a Cab

To me, this jacket makes more sense than the shirt collar version. It was I believe a racing shirt?

Claybertrand and tmitchell59 like this.
  12. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

This is really cool! I love pop-over shirts, and the idea of this pop-over jacket is great.
    I would want it in a malleable hide, and it would need to fit in a way that’s not too constrictive.

Claybertrand and tmitchell59 like this.
  13. Coriu

Coriu One of the Regulars

14. casechopper

casechopper My Mail is Forwarded Here

P2P of 22.5" on a quilted XXL? Either those measurements are way off or it's mis-tagged right?

15. Coriu

Coriu One of the Regulars

Apologies. I had not noticed the measurements were wonky. I just tried teaching the seller how to measure and got him to send me pictures of the measurements.
    PSP 25.5"
    Shoulders 20"
    Sleeves 27.5"