Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

willyto

One Too Many
Here is a little something from Taubers I have never seen. A combination Pull over shirt and Cafe Collar all in one Jacket!

I am putting my Taubers Cafe up for sale and found this competition.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Just found it...it is my size I'd say. That is beautiful jacket/racing shirt and would remove the itch for a Himel Arrowhead for the time being.

i can tell there are a few stitching repairs, at least looks like on the zoomed photos of the sleeve zipper cuff and the pit to pit photo, also that lining needs repair too at the neck line.

It has lived a good life on the road!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Here is a little something from Taubers I have never seen. A combination Pull over shirt and Cafe Collar all in one Jacket!

I am putting my Taubers Cafe up for sale and found this competition.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

What a great find! You would practically have to have your teammates zip you in, or out of this jacket. But that does make it very practical as a "racing shirt".

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
These types of wrinkles (from being squeezed in a bale, or inside a package for too long) never come out, so buyers should beware. There is an ebay seller from the UK that sells heavily wrinkled leather jackets - I would never buy such a jacket.

dannyk

One Too Many
^^
These types of wrinkles (from being squeezed in a bale, or inside a package for too long) never come out, so buyers should beware. There is an ebay seller from the UK that sells heavily wrinkled leather jackets - I would never buy such a jacket.
Seen those. A few Aeros and LW along with vintage from that seller. Some absolutely killer jackets! Yet ruined beyond repair.

I keep telling myself, It's missing a button, and the collar could be bigger, and come on, you know you don't like split backs... Helps a little. I keep refreshing that page, though.

Ha, exactly. I’m telling myself that buttons aren’t my thing. Seems to be working...no BIN yet.

Jumper

A-List Customer
Ha, exactly. I’m telling myself that buttons aren’t my thing. Seems to be working...no BIN yet.
I like buttons, and those buttoned cuffs are awesome, and also taunting me, they way they're lying so casually opened, looking cool as hell. Insouciant, even. Dammit.
Even better - the seller is in "Purchase, NY"
I'm going tell myself that's a personal message to me: "Purchase, N(ot)Y(ou)"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider