Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Maybe it’s just me, but I get a rush when I dangle a jacket in this thread and a TFLer snatches it lol. Really cool jacket and a super price.

Bro, you BLEW my low ball offer plan!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p Prolly better for everyone that you did...... I got 3 inbound and casechopper saved me from myself..........

A Cool Branded. They are always well made too in my experience. I believe we established that Peter is no longer in business---which is a real pity. I went low on account of the rear exterior label (not really that bad but exterior badging is a mini pet peeve of mine) and the missing Branded bottom rivet-button. Cool looking work coat I've never seen before. I know casechopper will like this. I wonder if a replacement Branded button can be found???

Bro, you BLEW my low ball offer plan!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p Prolly better for everyone that you did...... I got 3 inbound and casechopper saved me from myself..........

A Cool Branded. They are always well made too in my experience. I believe we established that Peter is no longer in business---which is a real pity. I went low on account of the rear exterior label (not really that bad but exterior badging is a mini pet peeve of mine) and the missing Branded bottom rivet-button. Cool looking work coat I've never seen before. I know casechopper will like this. I wonder if a replacement Branded button can be found???

I ain’t the seller. @Jumper and I were holding off on our fix until another TFL jacket junkie relieved the pressure lol.

It is a cool jacket. I think Branded is still around so a replacement button should be possible. Though a small part of my brain recalls reading here that Branded closed shop recently? But I may be confused and thinking of another “2d tier” US label that is like them. I can’t seem to recall what day it is anymore, with everything going on.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I ain’t the seller. @Jumper and I were holding off on our fix until another TFL jacket junkie relieved the pressure lol.

It is a cool jacket. I think Branded is still around so a replacement button should be possible. Though a small part of my brain recalls reading here that Branded closed shop recently? But I may be confused and thinking of another “2d tier” US label that is like them. I can’t seem to recall what day it is anymore, with everything going on.

Oh I was just yankin yer chain brother. That jacket was a very palatable sale price indeed. I can see how a more than one member was trying to keep their sanity and hold off :oops::oops::oops:. I think I honestly sometimes throw low ball offers subconsciously knowing I JUST SHOULDN'T BE BUYING ANOTHER JACKET!!!!!!!! I'm up over 100 now. Its Madness. They need to send in a Canine unit to stop me at this point. Clearly, I can't self regulate!!!!!!!! Maybe they just need to get me like.....a court appointed guardian at this pointo_O

Claybertrand

One Too Many
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Se...194592?hash=item5dc02df020:g:LPUAAOSwYB1gCvB0

Interesting Herc-------external cuff adjusters are usually found on earlier vintages. Should be some interest in this....

Oh I was just yankin yer chain brother. That jacket was a very palatable sale price indeed. I can see how a more than one member was trying to keep their sanity and hold off :oops::oops::oops:. I think I honestly sometimes throw low ball offers subconsciously knowing I JUST SHOULDN'T BE BUYING ANOTHER JACKET!!!!!!!! I'm up over 100 now. Its Madness. They need to send in a Canine unit to stop me at this point. Clearly, I can't self regulate!!!!!!!! Maybe they just need to get me like.....a court appointed guardian at this pointo_O

100? Christ, I’m a sick man but only have 21. And I actually just deleted all of my searches on eBay. My version of methodone I guess. I doubt it will work.

Claybertrand

One Too Many

Dammit man!!!!! Lol

Luckily there are no posted measurements. Surely having to ASK for measurements should be enough of an obstacle to keep me away from this................. Always wanted an All Weather........ :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

"Medium is NOT the size your looking for........... You can go about your business......... Move along...."
"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi.........you're my only hope."

Dammit man!!!!! Lol

Luckily there are no posted measurements. Surely having to ASK for measurements should be enough of an obstacle to keep me away from this................. Always wanted an All Weather........ :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

"Medium is NOT the size your looking for........... You can go about your business......... Move along...."
"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi.........you're my only hope."

I just asked for measurements. I can’t help myself.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is an early tag and a cool jacket. I have never seen anything close by All Weather. I had a 50s All-Weather long sur / car coat type jacket. I was not impress compared to 50s Hercules and Wards. I remember I did not pay very much it. The hide felt puffy.

I can believe how it isn’t on par with early Herc and Wards. I own one of each and they are both amazing.

I also asked for measurements. Will post what seller sends my way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ